Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant III for the Global Publicity department.
Provides administrative and clerical support to the Executive Vice President of Global Publicity.
• Keeps very busy executive calendar and travel, and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Interacts with senior management, filmmakers, talent, agents, and with various divisions within Warner Bros.
• Works at screenings and premieres, when necessary.
• Prepares and distributes calendars and memos.
• Responsible for screening and handling incoming and outgoing calls.
• Types correspondence, reports, labels, etc. Maintains various files, records, indexes and logs.
• Responds to inquires.
• Handles the photocopying of all reports, documents and other materials
• Prepares expense reports.
• Point of contact for the department's interns.
• Orders and maintains supplies for the department.
• Coordinates courier requests. Responsible for drive-on requests for guests.
• Opens, reviews, distributes, and organizes mail.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• College Degree preferred.
• Required: Typing 55 wpm.
• Required: Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
• Must have exceptional organizational and public relations skills (set priorities and organize tasks).
• Previous secretarial experience required.
• Previous publicity experience in the entertainment industry is required.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Finger Manipulation, Lifting, and Bending, and etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must have the ability to work with highly motivated and temperamental artists and filmmakers.
• Must be able to work extensive overtime as needed as well as weekends.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxxbm-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.