Warner Horizon Television Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant I for the 2325-Studios & Networks department. Administrative support to the Warner Bros. Unscripted Television Business & Legal Affairs department.
• Administrative support to several attorneys in Business & Legal Affairs, including handling calendaring, filing, answering phones, and creating expense reports.
• Communicate and coordinate flow of information to other departments including Production, Legal, PR and Finance.
• Draft deal memos and agreements for attorney review.
• Send out, track, and follow up on draft agreements, and maintain contract status reports.
• Communicate with all levels of employees within and outside of the company.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Interest in and knowledge of television industry and unscripted programming.
• Previous executive assistant or office administrator experience in fast-paced, high volume environment such as studio, network, agency, or production company strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
• Strong drafting and organizational skills required.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must have excellent analytical skills, initiative, and ability to work autonomously while remaining a strong and supportive member of a team.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• College Undergraduate Degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k8v1-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.