E.C. Publications, Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant II for the Executive department.
The Executive Assistant II performs administrative duties for the Senior Vice President, General Manager including managing phones, making meeting and travel arrangements, preparing documents and expense reports, processing invoices, and guest relations.
• Interacts with internal staff, cross-divisional partners, external vendors, and guests in person or on the telephone. Coordinates messages, requests, questions, and inquiries, maintaining full executive confidentiality.
• Maintains executive appointment schedule and facilitates department activities by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, travel, and drive-on requests as needed.
• Processes expense reports, purchase orders, invoicing, and SAP requirements; confirms payment on all department expenditures.
• Prepares digital and physical meeting documents, including agendas, reports, and presentations.
• Maintains and secures new office equipment, including computers, phones, printers, and supplies.
• Contributes to and supports the overall team effort by carrying out additional duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of administrative office experience required. Executive experience a plus.
• Previous experience in digital media, marketing, and/or entertainment fields preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and a keen sense of judgment.
• Ability to work effectively with executives, internal staff, cross-divisional partners, external vendors, and guests.
• Impeccable organization, logistic, and project coordination skills with a proven track record of managing a workflow, meeting tight deadlines, and maintaining a high volume of work.
• Must be able to maintain executive and project confidentiality.
• Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Experience with WebEx, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat preferred.
• Familiarity with SAP systems, expense report generation, and invoice processing a plus.
• Familiarity with the basic principles of digital media and/or marketing.
• Familiarity with the comic book and entertainment industry.
• Flexibility to respond to off-hours business needs.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k20e-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.