This position facilitates and provides overall departmental support for the SVP, Global Research, Insights & Analytics and the respective team. This group focuses on research & insights work related to Kids, Young Adults, Classics and brands such as DC, Harry Potter & Looney Tunes. The team also focuses on global work for divisions like Consumer Products & Themed Entertainment. This position is a key interface with other WB & WarnerMedia departments worldwide and 3rd parties related to insights & research.
• Ensure executive time and calendar are effectively managed; coordinate executive calendar, schedule meetings as required; able to work independently or as directed; including preparing relevant supporting documents. Ensure executives have requisite materials for meetings and are attending meetings on time. Coordinate all technology parameters for MS teams, Webex and Zoom.
• Coordinate team staff meetings & offsites, consolidate status reporting and track key issues and action items assigned by GRIA executive across multiple time zones. Support executive presentation development using tools such as PowerPoint, Monday.com and Other Tools
• Daily management of department activities including scheduling meetings, coordinate group meals and workshops / training sessions. Coordinate business travel, prepare and audit expense reports for SVP & VP primarily.
• Provide support for Vendor Management & New Employees. Onboard new resources (security badge, workspace, phone, parking, network access, email, VPN, etc.), manage workspace relocations (location, computers, phones, etc.), communicate workspace usage and needs. Help with Budget process.
• Participate in department ''pods'' to further understanding of basic research skill sets such as digital data, social data and cultural/consumer data.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 5-7 years coordinating activities of a large and dynamic department including:
• Coordinating and summarizing results in an executive format
• Managing high volume of meetings for large department and multiple stakeholders
• Experience working globally and across US time zones
• Experience working with a remote team and adept at using remote work technology
• Prior experience managing an office and supporting multiple executives preferred
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills required
• Strong software skills (High proficiency required across Microsoft platforms including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
• Strong Experience with remote conferencing technology (Teams, Webex, Zoom)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ideally experience using digital organizational tools (Project, Monday.com)
• Ability to multitask and support multiple concurrent activities
• Must have worked in a very high paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through on tasks to completion
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxo3k-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.