Executive Admin Assistant
Be a supporting member for the entire event production team. Fielding intake calls, processing and providing support document for events including, menu visios, beverage and dry pulls, and linen rentals. Reconciling event costs post event with oversight from Event Coordinators.
• Generate proposals and proposal revisions for events amounting up to $50K.
• Procurement of event payment.
• Responsible for Visio layouts, menu development, rental and staffing orders for events.
• Oversee and manage internal/external vendors and temporary event staff on pre-event installation, event and strike.
• Responsible on a weekly basis tip sheets, cost sheets and financial reconciliation.
• Responsible for beverage and disposable inventories on a monthly basis with supervision from Event Manager.
• Duties will also include assisting the Director with office management and organization.
• Must have knowledge in food and beverage related areas.
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, & Excel.
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple events.
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Self-motivated individual with ability to work in team environment.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and some weekends, as needed.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
The Nice to Haves
• Previous experience preferred in fast paced, upscale on/off premise catering organization
• Special Events planning experience preferred .
• Experience in fine dining and off premise catering is recommended .
• Working knowledge of Xytech software preferred or catering management software.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq595m-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.