Warner Bros. Television Production UK is a leading creator and distributor of television content. The group produces long-running television brands in drama, factual, documentary, factual entertainment and history. To date, the group consists of Ricochet, Wall to Wall Media, Twenty Twenty and Renegade Pictures.
Whilst employed by Warner Bros., you will be part of an in-house Post Production team based in London, that will work across all group companies providing services and support to all of our clients.
As a highly skilled Edit Assistant with experience of working in a busy Post Production MCR, you will take a key role within the Edit Assistant team by ensuring that all Post Production tasks run smoothly. You will have proven customer service skills and a detailed knowledge of Post Production workflows, including file based processes, and ideally QC & AS-11.
• Ensure all offline and online edits are correctly setup and ready before use.
• Ensure safe backup of camera card material.
• Labelling and managing file and tape-based material and any relevant metadata.
• Digitise/ingest file and tape-based footage.
• Conform and picture check final cuts prior to an online.
• Exporting and uploading sequences or clips at various specs for client viewing and transcriptions.
• Exporting AAF files.
• Wrapping up of finished projects for Grade/Online and Pro Tools mix sessions.
• Assist with general upgrades and maintenance of equipment.
• Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and software.
• Grouping and syncing rushes.
• Audio tracklays.
• Assist in managing rushes onto third-party viewing platform software EditShare Flow and Blackbird.
• Experience of communicating with production personnel, both verbal & written.
• Knowledge of file-based workflows and formats.
• Understanding of Avid offline editing, specifically with bin management, metadata, multi-cam and project organisation.
• An understanding of the Post Production pipeline and final processes including online, grading & audio, AQC (Vidcheck) & QC.
• Knowledge of Avid Media Composer/Symphony and Nexis and Nearline shared storage. Good knowledge of DaVinci Resolve, Baselight Editions, Content Agent, Editshare Flow and Pro-Tools an advantage
• Ability to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines and to prioritise workloads.
• Have experience of online scheduling tools, preferably Farmer's Wife.
• Have knowledge of data wrangling and backing up rushes to external drives.
• Familiarity with cloud and FTP portals including Box and Aspera.
• Experience of using either Editshare Flow or Blackbird will be beneficial.
• Understand the principles of AS11 delivery.
• Be able to troubleshoot and provide support for technical issues.
• Familiarity with VT decks and formats such as HDCam SR, XDCam, Digibeta
• Familiarity with HP-RGS and Teradici connectivity.
• Confident in working accurately under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
• Ability to take ownership and manage workloads whilst on a shift pattern.
• Comfortable working well within a small team.
• Ability to manage and guide clients who need to hit delivery deadlines in a pressurised environment.
This role is currently remote due to the pandemic and you will be required to work from home with the relevant kit sent out to you. There may be an occasional requirement for ad-hoc office duties which will be discussed in further detail at the time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke0vq-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.