Leavesden, United Kingdom
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200-acre secure site has a half a million square feet of stage space, a back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot. It also owns Set-Lighting and Rigging - a rentals division, WB De Lane Lea - a post-production facility and Leavesden Park - a contemporary office complex. It is the only Hollywood owned studio of its calibre to be operated in the UK.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 12 million visitors since opening in 2012 and has received over 40,000 reviews on TripAdvisor with 96% rating the experience as 'excellent' or 'very good'. Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
In December 2018 WBSL acquired the Platform 9 ¾ group which sells Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles. It includes shops at Kings Cross Station, Heathrow, and Gatwick, as well as stores at The Cursed Child theatre productions in London, New York and other international locations. Alongside the other owned and operated retail businesses of Warner Bros. (including the Tour, and international Flagship Stores), the Platform 9¾ Group continues to grow. This includes proposals for new shops, expanding ecommerce operations, and exploiting new areas of commercial development.
As E-Commerce Fulfilment Assistant Manager you will be responsible for delivering industry leading standards within the E-Commerce Team as well as ensuring that the fulfilment of orders across the Warner Bros. E-Commerce Operation is carried out in an efficient manner.
In this role you will be a visible leadership presence on the warehouse floor, to ensure a quality service is delivered and that the Team Leaders and staff are engaged.
• Lead Team Leaders and staff to achieve the highest possible levels of performance in dispatching orders through ensuring correct products are efficiently selected and sent out, with attention to.
• Identifying potential out-of-stock issues and communicating back to line manager and colleagues.
• Setting goals, providing opportunities for development and providing feedback on performance to members of the team.
• Take responsibility of scheduling and managing rotas for peak workloads, enabling the business to be resilient and allowing us to meet peak demand at our busiest times of the year.
• Monitor and review results and evolve processes accordingly.
• Provide feedback to our buying, merchandising and ecommerce teams, with any improvements that could be made to products, services, or procedures.
• Champion all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
• Proposing ways in which we can improve performance in our ecommerce operation through identifying and feeding back quality issues to line manager and buying teams.
• Recruiting roles and managing performance and development.
• Keeping our warehouse and packing areas clean and organised.
• Ensuring administrative work, including scheduling and payroll, is accurate and up to date.
• Previous experience managing a team in an ecommerce, shop or warehouse environment (or similar role)
• Well organized and focused with a strong problem solving ability
• Good communication skill
The Nice To Haves
• Ability to work with data in MS Excel
• Prior experience using a warehousing database system
Full time roles are scheduled for 40 hours a week, working shifts.
Role may include regular weekend and evening work, particularly at the busiest periods of the year.
Flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers
and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of
voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences
and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO,
TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long
been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is
essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our
society and the world around us. Together with other production companies,
networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry,
WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the
LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in
greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join
WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our
commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw46m-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.