Shorts Trends Manager
• Developing and executing a channel specific Online Retail Strategy for the core categories of Fashion, Home, Back 2 School & Toys etc.
• Researching cross category pull through sales opportunities & determining product needs and right channel partners while working closely with the biz team (local & regional) & licensees to maximize opportunities across retail channels
• Continuous monitoring of online retail space for identifying gaps and plugging it with the appropriate product/ partner mix.
• Finding opportunities for conducting road shows/ pitches to extended teams from marketplace/ Key accounts/ Online start- ups taking them through our IP's and product assortment for creating traction and initiating entry for our licensees/ products.
• Managing relationships with key online accounts acting as a bridge between the licensees and online partner teams ensuring full product coverage and placement. Devising new ways/ innovative solutions for creating brand pull and garnering more digital shelf space, identifying growth areas & partnerships.
• Ensuring that brand execution & representation in the online retail space adheres to the WM Creative & Brand Assurance guidelines, assisting licensees in creating uniform brand execution/ displays/ contests/ promotions
• Working with biz team in creating more direct opportunities with online retail partner (DTR's) & new age digital biz, to help grow the biz and develop mutually beneficial preferred partnerships with key retail accounts. Opening up of new non-traditional online accounts for retail tie ins & Keeping the team informed on new trends to ensure that long term strategies meet future needs
• Creating and executing measurable annual digital activation/ promotional plans with select partners collaboratively optimizing the resources and impact/results
• Post-Graduate in Online Retail Management/Ecommerce/Business Management
• Total 5-7 years in eCommerce space from a client side
• Knowledge of how online retail works - both backend and consumer facing
• In depth knowledge of online branding, promotions, inventory/ stock movement & replenishment and supply chain
• Relationship & key account management
• Able to communicate in both English and Hindi
• Experience dealing with online retailers across the country
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjq3o-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.