The Diversity Outreach Specialist will join a dynamic and innovative team that creates opportunities for Talent Acquisition and Sourcing to attract, engage and hire diverse talent across the WarnerMedia Enterprise-from Finance and Accounting, Legal, Communications and Marketing, Global Technology, to Creative Content and News and Sports.
• Leads research on proposed areas to organize activations based on talent gap needs
• Supports special projects, research, analytics and industry benchmarking
• Leads logistics planning of end-to-end event set-up
o Manages event contracts approvals with legal
o Obtains and tracks all insurance documents for proper event coverage with external partnerships
o Effectively organize and structure on-site / virtual event schedules and programming
o Obtains relevant IP content/sizzles/images to be showcased at functional events
o Develops and sends event communications to all attendees and representatives
o Help facilitate pro-active offer process
• Conduct initial phone screen for candidates and advocates on their behalf to Recruiters and Sourcers
• Partners with sourcing and analytics team to ensure reports are aligned to key metrics and performance indicators
• Supports functional recruiters and sourcers in building diverse candidate pipelines at all stages of the hiring process
• Partner with Business Resource Groups to leverage their networks and identify ways to incorporate members into the Ambassador program
• Perform other related tasks and/or special projects as assigned
• Some Travel is Required
• Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business or relevant field
• Two years of related human resource experience, including preparation and implementation of training materials and diversity initiatives, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
• Have project management skills and experience
• Be comfortable and effective working independently and as part of a team
• Have presentation, facilitation and coaching skills, and the ability to adapt style to meet that of the audience
• Demonstrate significant capability and experience developing and implementing diversity and inclusion development strategies, practices and programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo61x-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.