Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Diversity Outreach Specialist reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition Diversity Outreach, the Diversity Outreach Specialist will join a dynamic and innovative team that creates opportunities for Talent Acquisition and Sourcing to attract, engage and hire diverse talent across the WarnerMedia Enterprise-from Finance and Accounting, Legal, Communications and Marketing, Global Technology, to Creative Content and News and Sports.
• Leads research on proposed areas to organize activations based on talent gap needs
• Supports special projects, research, analytics and industry benchmarking
• Leads logistics planning of end to end event set-up
• Manages event contracts approvals with legal
• Obtains and tracks all insurance documents for proper event coverage with external partnerships
• Effectively organize and structure on-site event schedules
• Obtains relevant IP content/sizzles/images to be showcased at functional events
• Develops and sends event communications to all attendees and representatives
• Help facilitate pro-active offer process
• Conduct initial phone screen for candidates and advocates on their behalf to Recruiters and Sourcers
• Partners with sourcing and analytics team to ensure reports are aligned to other key metrics and performance indicators
• Supports functional recruiters and sourcers in building diverse candidate pipelines at all stages of the hiring process
• Partner with Business Resource Groups to leverage their networks and identify ways to incorporate members into the Ambassador program
• Perform other related tasks and/or special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business or relevant field
• Two years of related human resource experience, including preparation and implementation of training materials and diversity initiatives, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
• Have project management skills and experience
• Be comfortable and effective working independently and as part of a team
• Have presentation, facilitation and coaching skills, and the ability to adapt style to meet that of the audience
• Demonstrate significant capability and experience developing and implementing diversity and inclusion development strategies, practices and programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7oz3-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.