Director, Human Resources
New York, NY
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Diversity Outreach Manager for the WB Talent Acquisition department.
• Under the guidance of the Diversity Outreach Director, you will cultivate a robust talent pipeline through strategic internal and external partnerships
• Leads event management and execution of local, regional and national outreach programs
• Partners with assigned functional management teams to establish talent gap areas
• Supports functional recruiters and sourcers in building diverse candidate pipelines at all stages of the hiring process
• Supports Diversity Outreach Director in creating opportunities for functional area Talent Ambassadors to be highlighted at industry panels, keynote speaking engagements, workshops, etc.
• Has oversight of event contracts approvals with legal
• Ensures all insurance documents are obtained and tracked by the larger Diversity Outreach Team
• Oversight of operations/process documentation
• Effectively organize and structure on-site event schedules
• Help facilitate pro-active offer process
• Supports special projects, research, analytics and industry benchmarking
• Provide analysis and forecast of budget expenditures on a quarterly and yearly basis.
• Ensure the yearly strategic budget and finances, including all national/local events, award and recognition venues and talent career fairs costs are in alignment with the budget.
• Perform other related tasks and/or special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business or relevant field
• Seven years of related human resource experience, including preparation and implementation of training materials and diversity initiatives, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
• Have project management skills and experience
• Be comfortable and effective working independently and as part of a team
• Have presentation, facilitation and coaching skills, and the ability to adapt style to meet that of the audience
• Demonstrate significant capability and experience developing and implementing diversity, inclusion and leadership development strategies, practices and programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8q47-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.