WarnerMedia seeks a Distribution Technology Analyst for the NBA Digital Partnership department. The Distribution Technology Analyst is a member of the Distribution Technology & Operations team who assists the Manager, Distribution Technology with affiliate launch efforts for multiple distribution platforms, creating meeting agendas and minutes, troubleshooting delivery issues with our global partners, and owning new monitoring technologies along with existing monitoring procedures. The Analyst works with the DTO Affiliate Hotline to ensure all WM content is successfully delivered and is displayed as intended at prescribed start and end times, while working alongside Media Supply Chain, Scheduling, and Project Management teams to ensure timely project and asset delivery.
• Lead and assist with partner onboarding efforts launching various content distribution models (linear, VOD, etc.). Gather requirements, consult with Acct. Management and Partner Ops teams, and arrange testing of content delivery systems and adherence to WM specs. Attend regular partner meetings to represent DTO and assist in ensuring work efforts align with departmental objectives.
• Work with internal teams and external vendors on a regular, operational basis to monitor asset capture and processing, vendor-based workflows, and successful delivery of content from vendor to partner, adhering to specified availabilities and ad placements (Cx-day delivery, DAI, etc.).
• Track partner platforms, documenting and troubleshooting content issues related to display and playback, responding to issues that may be communicated internally, externally, or via social media. Troubleshoot metadata, video and image issues within partner ecosystems and the WM Media Supply Chain and communicate status to partners, management and Brands as appropriate.
• Maintain subject matter expertise in content monitoring technologies such as Slingbox, partner UIs, and social media monitoring through Sprinklr. Create Sprinklr scenarios for regular and special events and specific areas of interest, while working with the DTO Affiliate Hotline team to monitor campaigns and troubleshoot issues.
• Assist the larger DTO organization in troubleshooting and project tracking and execution as needed, including affiliate enhancements, distribution consolidation efforts, global technology initiatives, and major events such as NCAA March Madness, HBO Max premieres, and new platform launches.
• 3+ years of experience in a TV/OTT environment.
• Proactive self-starter with strong project management skills.
• Awareness of and experience with metadata formats, video encoding and workflow development in a multimedia environment.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask with agility and speed.
• Outstanding communication and people skills with the ability to relay information to both technical and non-technical associates.
• Excellent writing and documentation skills.
• High degree of proficiency in all Microsoft Office components.
• Applicant must be able to function in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• 4-year degree in a technical or related field
• 3+ years of project management experience.
• Experience in social media and associated monitoring.
• Affiliate content and technology launches and enhancements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx1vm-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.