We are looking for a Director, Talent Acquisition to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. The Director, Talent Acquisition is a key member of our Talent Acquisition leadership team and is critical to WarnerMedia's ongoing growth and success. As a subject matter expert in the Creative & Content area, you will be a thoughtful and strategic partner to our HR and Business stakeholders in the Studio & Networks, HBOMax and News/Sports groups. You will lead, inspire and mentor a team of recruiters and sourcers focused on positions in a variety of content positions at all levels.
Our ideal candidate is a natural people leader and recruiting guru who thrives in change and is passionate about building great teams, developing processes and utilizing data/metrics to ensure we deliver exceptional recruitment service. You see change as an opportunity to take on new challenges and embrace the chance to lead others to a positive outcome.
• Oversee recruitment process, allocation of work and workload management for team of recruiters/sourcers to ensure maximum effectiveness. Provide day-to-day guidance on recruiting processes, creative solutions or tools for challenging searches, manage expectations of business leaders, hiring managers and candidates.
• Partner with the TA Diversity Outreach team to create and inspire targeted attraction methods (e.g. conferences, networking opportunities, social media campaigns, etc.) to support WarnerMedia's recruitment and D&I objectives and generate candidate interest.
• Ensure candidates have a consistent experience when interviewing with Warner Media; ensure the candidate experience reflects the Ways We Work and our culture.
• Utilize data-driven approach to ensure the hiring goals are achieved efficiently, using benchmarks for planning purposes and taking an analytical approach to quickly identify and solve pain points.
• Partner with senior management and functional business areas to develop staffing plans and recruiting strategies, and initiatives for current and future needs; communicate regularly with hiring leaders, HR business partners, and other recruiting stakeholders, including the TA Leadership Team.
• Strengthen the brand of the Talent Acquisition team by continuously delivering on expectations and communicating successes and wins throughout the organization. Work closely with colleagues across Talent Acquisition to continually raise the bar on our capabilities and results.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
• 10+ years of experience and expertise as a talent advisor and people manager or equivalent experience
• Proven track record in designing and implementing technical recruiting strategies that yield hiring results, specific to technology-based roles.
• Demonstrated success in developing and managing a high performing team
• Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Strong professional demeanor using good judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Exceptional communication skills to cultivate and manage effective relationships with a wide range of individuals across the organization.
• A willingness to partner with your peers in a highly matrixed organization in which success is measured by both individual and team results.