The People Growth team manages our approach to enterprise learning, which includes content creation, facilitation and curation; utilizing external learning tools and partnerships; developing learning initiatives, including building a learning culture; and identifying innovative ways to engage learners that aligns with our Employee Value Proposition.
• Be a thought partner to the VP People Growth and Leadership Development to define the People Growth enterprise-wide strategy and plan for execution and evolution; partnering closely with peers to ensure alignment to broader global learning strategy
• Design and implement enterprise learning programs that align with organizational strategic priorities using a holistic approach to learning & development - self-directed, experiential, classroom, virtual etc.
• Build ongoing relationships and strengthen partnerships with internal stakeholders e.g. Talent Leads, Regional Leads, BU leaders etc to ensure content is socialized and promoted and to gain a strong understanding of learning needs across the regions
• Content curation through key partners such as LinkedIn Learning and Udacity, as well as identifying other external resources such as podcasts, Ted Talks, books etc.
• Manage a team of People Growth managers across the globe ensuring a strong focus on their growth, development, engagement and performance
• Manage the talent initiatives pool: a shared pool of resources that support project delivery and operations for a range of talent initiatives, including but beyond people growth. Ensure fair allocation of resources to TSEE project needs, track overall progress and impact of programs and escalate roadblocks, as needed
• Work across the TSEE team to identify innovative techniques to drive a learning culture through leadership role-modelling and championing; creating a psychologically safe space to work; empowering employees with guidance and support; point of need learning suited to personal preferences; the creation of personal learning paths; encouraging career conversations; encouraging a growth mindset and celebrating achievements.
• Identify ways to bring learning to life for employees – finding fun, more digestible, engaging, innovative approaches to making learning accessible and interesting to increase engagement with learning content. Bring innovation in learning to the forefront of our work
• Create learning content, facilitate sessions and deliver live learning workshops alongside rest of people growth team. This may include orientation and other regularly occurring events.
• Learning Needs Analysis - work with the team and key stakeholders to identify skill, capability and experience gaps and requirements alongside data and insights provided.
• Focus on insights, data and metrics – gather and continuously monitor and analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs. Use data to drive decisions with regards to updating or evolving learning offerings. Provide ingoing dashboards and recommendations to VP and Lead of TSEE team
• Alignment and ongoing integration with DEI team to ensure an inclusion lens across all our approaches and strong partnership and collaboration with regards to DEI learning
• Operate with an enterprise and global mindset being thoughtful of nuances in global learning needs and learning styles, language/translation considerations and staying connected with the regionals HR and business leaders
• Identifying additional ways to support and drive a high-performance culture
• Liaise with partners at AT&T University to identify opportunities for collaboration
• Manage relationship and budget for third party vendor parterships and platforms
• Extensive experience in the field of learning and development, with experience defining and executing on strategy, bringing innovation and engagement to a learning development function and leading a high performing team
• Experience using digital and elearning tools and willing to learn and teach these skills across the COE
• Strong leadership skills, able to motivate, energize and grow a team and bring stability to a team who have been through ongoing change
• Experience building strong and credible relationships across the organization, with excellent stakeholder management and skilled at presenting to senior leaders and groups
• Project management skills – both in terms of setting up and leading projects and encouraging teams to build these same skills
• Good understanding of how to gather and use data to assess impact and quality of learning offerings and to identify opportunities to drive improvements
• The ability to work both independently and collaboratively across the team and across functions
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills
• Passionate about improving the employee experience and embedding a DEI lens to everything we do
• Curious and innovative with a growth mindset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d989z9-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.