Warner Bros. Games Boston is a Warner Bros. Games development studio focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its hit mobile game, Game of Thrones: Conquest.
WB Games Boston is looking to hire a Director of Product. This role will provide overall leadership and direction for the Game of Thrones:Conquest product management team and serve as a member of the studio's senior management team.
• Be a first-class product leader, inspiring the development team to deliver features, improvements, events, and offers that players love while driving business results
• Build on the culture of inclusivity and growth through coaching, career management, and mentorship
• Lead Product Development efforts to prioritize the roadmap and define our long term strategy
• Empower the product team to define and collaborate on features that support our strategic goals
• Act as a liaison between the game team and Mobile Publishing, including UA/Analytics, Product Marketing, and Central PM
• Ultimate responsibility for the game P&L, in coordination with Finance and the title's Executive Producer, including re-forecasting and Business Reviews.
• Growth mindset
• Significant experience in a leading product management role
• Will consider high performing product managers with deep mobile app experience, but preference is someone with mobile games experience
• Mastery of product management at a features/systems level and a passion for games
• Expert of free to play mobile business models with a deep understanding of KPIs and best practices
• Experience demonstrates a broad range of product knowledge
• Outstanding ability with leveraging game metrics to shape hypotheses and develop experiments that solve complex design challenges and have deep impact on product performance
• Exemplary management skills showcasing the ability to motivate and develop teams of significant size
• Strong critical thinking skills and sound judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Ability to present complex information at the highest levels within the organization effectively
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo0mk-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.