As the Director Equity and Inclusion, EMEA you will lead, manage, implement and support Diversity, Equity, Inclusion efforts across WarnerMedia EMEA. Reporting to the SVP Equity & Inclusion International, this role partners closely with all areas of the business, specifically with Global Equity and Inclusion, HR, Business Resource Groups, Communications, Legal, and WarnerMedia.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the EMEA Equity and Inclusion strategy and will partner with the global Equity and Inclusion team to build global programs. You will ensure the design and development of EMEA programs with a focus on recruitment, retention, progression, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement and Equity and Inclusion communications.
• Deliver high performing and high impact Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs and initiatives
• Build trusting relationships with European and UK leadership, Global Equity and Inclusion Teams, Business Resource Groups (BRGs), CSR Team, business partners, and vendors - promoting Equity and Inclusion concepts, offering guidance to internal teams, influencing outcomes and delivering results based on their needs
• Manages, tracks and ensures processes and protocols for Equity and Inclusion are implemented across the EMEA region
• Oversees events that support the Equity and Inclusion goals (i.e., sponsorship program, training sessions, inclusive leadership development program, WM Fellows program etc.)
• Provide Equity and Inclusion consulting and support services to various parts of the business
• Manage the design and implementation of Equity and Inclusion initiatives for employees while remaining within budget
• Externally support work with key partners, stakeholders and suppliers to drive Equity and Inclusion
• Enhance local initiatives to support recruitment, retention and development of underrepresented talent through active research, development of initiatives and benchmarking
• Support the development of content, programs and both on screen and off-screen Equity and Inclusion initiatives across the market, partnering with various stakeholders and Global Equity and Inclusion team
• Work with the WarnerMedia Communications teams to manage Equity and Inclusion campaigns and to ensure Equity and Inclusion is proactively communicated both internally and externally
• Experience of working in an international Equity and Inclusion function for a global company regarded as having a recognised benchmark capability in Equity and Inclusion
• Navigate a multi-national landscape that is complex, nuanced and disparate in terms of legislative and regulatory environments, and cultural and societal norms, to deliver appropriate Equity and Inclusion activities
• Support the growth and development of BRGs, driving priorities and ensuring the voice of underrepresented groups is heard, embedding Inclusion into the fabric of our culture
• Experience designing and leading employee facing programs and trainings from concept to launch, engaging employees and leadership, and promoting a culture of Inclusivity and support
• Collaborating with Talent Acquisition Leaders and HR Business Partners to increase representation, ensuring that hiring practices are bias free and that Equity and Inclusion is at the heart of the WarnerMedia brand
• Collaborate with the People team to ensure effective Equity and Inclusion practices are embedded into every phase of the talent and development lifecycles, to support the development of diverse talent
• Data and insight driven Equity and Inclusion professional that can understand the root causes of Equity and Inclusion issues and appropriately translate into commitments and targets
• Establish key metrics to assess and measure results of Equity and Inclusion initiatives as well as progress against key commitments and the broader Equity and Inclusion strategy
• Showcase territory commitments that are aligned to the global agenda and business goals, publicising these externally when appropriate
• Represent WarnerMedia at internal and external events, fostering strategic partnerships
• Self-starter with ability to prioritise and respond accordingly in a fast-paced environment
• Great communicator who can build strong working relationships with internal and external partners and vendors
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
• Able to build trust and psychological safety within an organisation
• Data savvy, being able tell the right stories using data, leveraging insight to measure return on investment and progress against the Equity and Inclusion agenda
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production Equity and Inclusion needs and trends
• Passion to drive change, highly organised and strong strategy and execution capabilities
• Strong analytical and numerical capability to manage Equity and Inclusion program budget
• Proven passion for the topics of diversity and inclusion, workplace culture and social impact
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1w4o-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.