Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Director, Audio Visual Finishing for the Marketing Services department.
Responsible for identifying, ordering, finishing and delivery of TV, Digital and Ancillary content for both feature marketing and HBO Max campaign materials.
• Splits titles with TV/Digital Finishing Team, and serves as project manager on assigned TV/Digital and radio campaigns for both feature projects and HBO Max releases
• Manages day-to-day support for creative executives and their teams in identifying, ordering and delivery of materials to outside vendors. Maintains compilation reels of assigned final TV campaigns
• Responsible for final sign off on mixes, color grading, final graphics, final effects and final sync.
• Provides technical support between cutting rooms and outside vendors regarding source elements such as negative, split audio and music score on TV campaign finishing
• Facilitates and coordinates lot security requirements in the duplication of creative marketing materials
• Coordinates delivery of TV finishing materials (graphics, audio tracks, etc.) from creative vendors to finishing house
• Liaise with the Credits & Clearance Team as well as the Music Clearance Team to confirm that materials finished are in compliance with legal, guild, network guidelines and all cues are cleared for use.
• Supervises (TV) facilities and staff
• Supports creative vendors, creative directors and audio designers on the mix stage and facilitates delivery of audio elements
• Works closely with various internal departments and vendors (i.e., tech ops, WB sound and labs, Media, Digital Marketing, Creative Advertising Teams, Distribution, Exhibitor Services, HBO Max, Promotions and other departments) to ensure the finishing of necessary materials to meet media buys.
• Responsible for staying current on all new processes as they pertain to finishing
• Works with Media and Creative Advertising departments to insure the finishing of necessary TV to meet media buys
• 6 - 8 yrs in advertising/publicity experience required, including a minimum of 3 years film/video production required
• BA/BS degree in Communication Arts required with Film or TV/Video emphasis preferred.
• Computer skills: Mac, PC proficiency.
• Knowledge of film/video production.
• Knowledge of deadlines for audio/visual material completion.
• Knowledge of advertising.
• Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89166-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.