The role of Digital Operations Executive is to conduct asset research tasks and place all material order and to update and maintain the Filmbankmedia.com website: adding titles and assisting in yearly stock checks and materials monitoring. This role will also help ensure Filmbankmedia's Digital Operations department is running smoothly and be on hand to support the rest of the team as needed.
Internal systems and databases
• Responsible for adding all titles to MACCS, Caesar and Website
• Responsible for monitoring DVD release schedules – adding new dates to MACCS, set up 'Own Copy Use'
• Split rights set up - MACCS
• Cinelink and DCP file clean up - MACCS
• MACCS – amend orders already submitted from Caesar
Filmbankmedia.com - Website Maintenance:
• Responsible for adding MACCS numbers to Filmbankmedia website to make film information live
• Responsible for title Moratoriums – placing titles on hold when instructed from the Studio - via MACCs for disablement on front end of website
• Upload one-sheets where applicable to Umbraco internal system for front end of Filmbankmedia.com
• Update website to reflect, special permissions and VSR notices as directed by STSL
Placement of Orders:
• Responsible for placing orders for Non-Theatrical sectors: Hotelvision, Trains, Buses, Healthcare, Maritime
• Responsible for placing early window UK STSL, GFD, Seachoice Vanilla discs
• Responsible for placement of all orders to internal system Caesar
• Orders via SWANK – placed on SWANK Dashboard, Orders via Cloudlab – Placed on TEAMS dashboard, all other orders placed directly with external labs via email.
• Request files- Video, Audio, Subtitles from Studios/labs to complete orders
• Request addition of new titles to SWANK dashboard from Hotelvision clear ances in preparation for orders
Order Account Management – Lat Am region
• Interface with Filmbankmedia sales team to review Latin American clients refresh:
• Liaise with sales team to conduct research tasks to achieve maximum dubbed and subtitle availability for each refresh
• Responsible for the placement of orders for all Latin American clients
• Track orders and liaise with Labs to ensure materials are delivered in a timely manner
• Responsible for resolving any rejections or material issues that may arise
Digital Stock Check:
• All licensee yearly stock check - to ensure all materials are accounted for and certificates of destruction received for any materials destroyed.
• Process certificates of destruction from clients
• Remove destructed stock from internal system MACCS and provide copies to the appropriate Studios
To assist Digital Operations Manager in capturing any Non-Theatrical Rights and update Hotelvision & Maritime Rights from Licensors.
Ad Hoc Tasks including:
• Running of UK STSL dispatch sheets and label
• Back up for placement of Zero orders
• Previous experience in a role which required multi-tasking, data-entry and/or administration tasks
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Personable 'can do' attitude
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnjy31-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.