Digital and Marketing Coordinator, APAC (Theatrical Marketing)
Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Director of APAC, he/she will support them to implement the theatrical strategy of the Warner Brother's slate for the region. Provide digital and marketing support to all territories in the APAC region.
Communicate updates on all digital and marketing materials available from Home Office to key territories. This will include the tracking of all creative assets to ensure embargoes and timelines/deadlines are clearly communicated. Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to oversee influencer programs, including strategy support, content review, market nominations and set visits for select films.
Recommend and share best practices across APAC Markets and with Home Office Digital and Media teams. Work with local territories on implementing pan-APAC campaigns, ensuring timely asset delivery for creation and localization of materials.
Essential job functions
• Manage and track all creative assets from Home Office to territories and from territories to Home Office.
• Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Director with all regional digital and marketing initiatives.
• Lead influencer programs, including strategy support, content review, market nominations and set visits for select films. Recommend and share best practices across APAC Markets and with Home Office Digital and Media teams.
• Responsible for managing relationships with markets, obtain feedback, that inform our influencer strategy to ensure strongest ROI is achieved.
• Manage relationships with legal team to determine influencer guidelines, agreements and social media disclosures.
• Support Marketing Director with approvals and communication for all local and pan-regional promotions and publicity activations.
• Communicate best practices and share digital and marketing initiatives across local markets and report back to broader regional team and Home Office.
• Compile local territory marketing presentations for Regional Office review and Home Office submission.
• Work closely with Publicity and local markets on paid and non-paid publicity asset debuts, such as trailers, photography, featurettes, evaluating key media partners to drive maximum media value and visibility to complement paid digital activity.
• Spearhead our on-set taskforce for assigned films to ensure we capture content from film production that can be strategically activated on our digital channels and with editorial partners.
• Work on digital and social ideas within Creative Development and Territory Campaign Overview presentations and work with territories and Home Office on implementation of digital ideas presented.
• Previous experience in digital and marketing with an entertainment brand.
• Experience working with international markets and understanding of multi-lingual and different cultural approaches, with the ability to leverage this knowledge to maximise and tailor relevant digital media and marketing opportunities.
• Experience in communicating with senior stakeholders within the business.
• Proficiency in multiple languages preferred.
• Previous experience in digital media and brand marketing preferred.
• Passionate about all areas of digital technology, media and social media.
• Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to develop excellent relationships across multiple markets, Home Office and creative agencies and partners.
• Knowledge of insights tools such as Google Analytics, You Tube and Facebook insights a plus.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in-person, on email and phone.
• Ability to organize and schedule work effectively, be a team player and have a positive attitude.
• Work well under time constraints.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be a forward-thinker with knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and languages.