What part will you play?
WarnerMedia is looking for a dedicated and experienced Account Executive to generate revenue for our News Digital offerings as well as custom partnerships with our best in class branded content studio Courageous working positively contribute to expanding business relations with our advertising and agency partners.
What will you be doing?
Build and managing deep relationships with ad agencies, direct clients and the entire media buying and planning chain. Drive new and incremental digital ad revenue for your account list. Coordinate with various support groups to run point on building account specific strategies and creating consultative sales presentations that represent our best-in-class products. Partner alongside Warner Media Portfolio Account Executive counterparts to sell cross platform/360 initiatives. Meet with various media and marketing prospects to build a sales pipeline to exceed quarterly targets. - Manage the sales process from proposal through post-analysis. Work with Programmatic team to open private marketplace business for clients and create solutions based on key findings. Work on branded content and native executions for clients across our Brands.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years sales, proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
• A demonstrated track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships
• Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
• Strong written and verbal communications.
• An entrepreneurial mindset, creative thinker, results oriented, passionate, ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
• News enthusiast and up to date on domestic and global issues
• Understanding of the digital landscape including: Video, OTT, Native, Branded Content, Social, Programmatic, Mobile, Data
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxojbj-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.