New York, NY
Digital Account Executive (Entertainment)
What part will you play?
WarnerMedia is looking for a dedicated and experienced Digital Account Executive in New York, NY to generate revenue for our Digital offerings – inclusive of our Entertainment portfolio as well as custom partnerships with our best in class branded content studios Courageous and House of Max - working positively contribute to expanding business relations with our advertising and agency partners.
What will you be doing?
- Build and managing deep relationships with ad agencies, direct clients and the entire media buying and planning chain.
- Drive new and incremental digital ad revenue for your account list.
- Coordinate with various support groups to run point on building account specific strategies and creating consultative sales presentations that represent our best in class products.
- Partner alongside Warner Media Portfolio Account Executive counterparts to sell cross platform/360 initiatives
- Meet with various media and marketing prospects to build a sales pipeline to exceed quarterly targets.
- Manage the sales process from proposal through post-analysis.
- Work with Programmatic team to open private marketplace business for clients and create solutions based on key findings.
- Work on branded content and native executions for clients across our Brands.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years sales experience, proven track record of acquiring new business and building/maintaining client relationships. Digital experience preferred.
• Understanding of the digital landscape including: Video, Streaming, OTT, Native, Branded Content, Social, Programmatic, Mobile, Data
• A demonstrated track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships
• Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
• Strong written and verbal communications.
• An entrepreneurial mindset, creative thinker, results oriented, passionate, ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
• News/Entertainment enthusiast and up to date on domestic and global issues
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11n5e-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.