Development Coordinator (CW Network)
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Development Coordinator for the Development department. Provide daily administrative support to executives in both scripted and unscripted development.
• Provide administrative support in both scripted and unscripted development to executive: manage phones, calendars, travel and organization. Prepare expense reports.
• Read and write coverage of incoming creative material and writing samples. Track both internal and external projects in development at production companies, studios and/or competing networks.
• Provide creative and administrative support during the development and production process of pilots.
• Effectively arrange pitches, development notes, staff meetings, and coordinate with Current Department regarding new series materials.
• Act as a liaison between internal executives and external producers, studio executives and agents.
• Co-ordinate office management issues and mentor interns.
Bachelor's degree or above preferred. (film and television backgrounds are a plus)
Must possess strong knowledge of excel, word, final draft, Microsoft entourage, Microsoft Teams, internet and basic computer skills.
Two years prior experience working in entertainment at an agency, studio, network or production company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm18w2-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.