Senior Designer, World
• Experience with player behavior, AI, or combat systems preferred.
• Experience with 3D open world action games preferred.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• We seek individuals with a diverse educational background who are excited to add their unique perspective to our team.
• Passion for game design.
• Attention to detail and self-motivated to make constant improvements.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
• Ability to work effectively with people of a wide array of personalities and backgrounds.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznnv1-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.