Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Designer for the Global Insights and Analytics department. Reporting directly to the VP you will work side-by-side with both the Presentation & Design Services team of 4 which includes VP, Art Director and 2 designers, plus entire Insights & Analytics Research team to implement the creative vision of our stakeholder's projects. R esponsible for production and co-concepting of high-quality forward-thinking animated graphic presentations, print and digital communication materials, mock-ups and occasional focus group filming. You will work with insights and sales teams to effectively train them to use all graphic resources created. Professional work experience in graphic design, communications, information design, copy-editing and production are required. You should have a natural passion for color, fonts, layout, animation, photography and illustrations – video filming and editing knowledge is a bonus. This role requires – demands – a large degree of thought processes, some of which are less creative than others – you must be prepared to invest all manner of brain activity in many directions.
As part of the Presentation & Design Services team you will:
• DESIGN STUDIO-WIDE: Create presentations for multiple businesses within the company including DC/DCU, WB Domestic TV Distribution, Telepictures, Non-Scripted TV, Ellen, TMZ, Digital & Ad Linear Sales, Motion Pictures, Home Entertainment, Network TV, Corporate Initiatives, Consumer Products, Cartoon Network, Boom, Adult Swim, TCM, and Studio Tours, to name a few.
• REIMAGINE CREATIVE: Create and brand studies, projects, syndication/off-net sales packages from the ground up for high profile projects, conferences, sales strategies, campaigns, and more.
• RUN THE MEETING: Lead working session with stakeholders and internal team members that encourage on-demand concepts and design, which activate your creative talents and let your voice and ideas be heard.
• HAVE A SEAT AT THE TABLE: Be part of a project from conception and be on a team that is successful and valued company-wide.
• INFLUENCE BUSINESS DECISIONS: Use your creative talents to make our stakeholders projects looks great, make sense and tell a story that provides an emotional reaction that influences and drives business decisions.
• Designs graphics, animation and branded looks for PowerPoint presentations for Global Research & Insight and their stakeholders. Specialist in communicating sales data and information using all Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint, some Keynote and CustomShow (Zoomifier) required. Knowledge or/Interest in working in Prezi, Mailchimp, FlipHTML 5, etc. Plus curiosity to bring new ideas and initiatives to the table.
• Silhouette talent images, manage stock photos, assist with production on all projects, maintain digital library of show art, talent, corporate, brand, publication, and network logos.
• Keep all presentation assets and sales materials up-to-date. Assist staff in using presentation materials effectively including iPad and laptop operation.
• Management of mid-level projects on case per case basis. Management of projects when AD and/or VP are out of office.
• Assist in management of Interns; overseeing training, projects and workload.
• Initiates pro-active steps within department to innovate by pursuing new methods of graphic design and delivery.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
• BFA, Associates Degree, Associates Degree, Certificate, or Experience in Graphic Design/Communication Design or Presentation Design, and/or Illustration
• Creative design skills with an emphasis on product marketing and information design
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to priorities and deadlines
• Strong time management, organizational and administrative skills
• Solid service-oriented attitude
• Ability to listen and type at the same time
• Mac and PC proficient (you will use both daily)
• Extensive experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign, Quark Xpress, Photoshop, Illustrator and Word. Prezi, Mailchimp, FlipHTML 5, After Effects, Excel, Flash, Custom Show, Numbers and Pages a plus.
• Remote ability to work using Team, WebEx, and Zoom.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in related field (graphic design, presentations, information design and production), with a track record of creating visually stunning and successful creative presentations. Candidate must have a portfolio available for review.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkzq2-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.