Digital Content Producer / Editor
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Designer for the Creative/PD & BA department.
This designer position will help support Global Themed Entertainment product development business which includes apparel, accessories, stationery, gifts, home, and packaged foods; and will review product submissions for these categories. Must be able to execute and multi-task design assignments, projects and responsibilities. Be able to create graphics, typography, research trends, and present ideas well.
• Responsible for concept development for business segments listed above. Translating Warner Bros. story telling into design and graphics.
• Interprets current trends and translate them into good product design.
• Understands elements of product design, print and pattern development, color, and typography.
• Follows best practices implemented and shared across all areas.
• Manages a category, which includes but not limited to, communication and update with licensees, give design feedback, review product submissions and samples, and lead creative calls.
• Communicates and partners with all internal teams, ie. BA, franchise, legal, category, etc.., to ensure proper feedback is communicated to licensees.
• Works closely with product managers to produce fresh, compelling designs that meet the business needs / strategies.
• Follows best practices, implemented and shared across all areas
• Understands technical aspects of construction of products and components in regard to design and development
• 1-2 years' experience in product design, graphic design, or fashion / home design.
• BA, BFA or 2 years Technical College in a design discipline
• Ability to clearly communicate and present vision and ideas
• Team player and problem solver
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Must be a self-starter with a tenacious attitude and a strong work ethic
• Knowledge/awareness of competitive businesses
• Advanced skills working with Illustrator and Photoshop, and InDesign
• Additional computer skills, include InDesign, Word, Excel and Power Point/Keynote
• Licensing business model experience is a plus