At Warner Bros. Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world's most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
The Design Director is a key leader that possesses superior in-depth discipline knowledge, solid interpersonal, technical skills and requires a mastery in the ability to communicate complex design principles. Provides career guidance and mentorship for their staff.
• Provides senior-level guidance and mentorship in the design team's growth through career planning and development
• Participate in determining the direction and creative vision of the product
• Partner with pod leads, producers and other stakeholders in reviewing project objectives, progress and milestones
• Lead a team of designers in the creation and execution of features, lead roundtable discussions around design concepts, principles and competitor products
• Minimum 4 years of progressively complex game design experience
• Minimum 3 years F2P Mobile games experience from concept to live operations
• Mastery of game design principles, can articulate complex concepts into practical application through example
• Has prior experience managing designers
• Shipped at least 1 title
The Nice to Haves
• Deep knowledge of major Warner Brothers intellectual property, such as DC Entertainment super-heroes
• Deep understanding of the collectible character / RPG genre
• Narrative writing skill
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnm63k-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.