WarnerMedia seeks a temporary Department Coordinator for the Sports Executive Assistants Team. This position will provide cross-functional support to a collaborative group of administrative professionals who serve across the sports portfolio. Based out of Atlanta, the position will occasionally provide on-site support to a half dozen assistants, as well as virtual support to sports assistants in other domestic locations. A full range of administrative tasks are required for this role, including Outlook calendar maintenance, expense report preparations, screening calls, and greeting/escorting guests. But, equally as important, we need someone with a good disposition who can work independently, well under pressure and efficiently in the presence of various audiences. The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize essential duties, handle stretch assignments and possesses the integrity to handle high profile clients and confidential information with discretion.
• Work closely with executives, clients, sports staff, operational partners and the Sports Executive Assistants Team (SEAT). Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
• Support the Executive Assistant to Turner Sport's President on routine tasks (e.g., expenses, calendaring, ticket logging, and travel tasks) and special projects as needed.
• Assists Sports Executive Assistants Team (SEAT) with execution of monthly meetings, vacation reliefs and administrative tasks as requested.
• Maintain segments of the Sports Intranet Portal (i.e., Jr. Staff, employee announcements, staff directory, sports distribution lists).
• Procure and maintain C-Suite refreshments, memorabilia inventory, office supplies, bulletin boards and process facility requests.
• Position calls for a trustworthy individual who is a self-starter and who will responsibly handle confidential information in a professional and compliant manner.
• Project management experience, particularly in the areas of prioritization, attention to detail and time zone translations.
• Proficient in utilization and meeting administration of Webex, TEAMS, Zoom.
• Intermediate usage of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Experience with research (Google or LinkedIn searches), data entry, critical thinking skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p0bq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.