The candidate for this role fulfills creative project and asset objectives working under the direction of the President of Animation. The Creative Production Assistant will be responsible for shadowing the President in creative meetings (including but not limited to pitches, screenings, notes calls, art reviews, presentations, etc.) in order to take comprehensive notes and track updates and developments. Duties include but are not limited to: managing correspondences, scheduling meetings/maintaining admin schedules, managing the personal asset database, transcribing creative notes and overall support with management of creative workloads and priorities.
• Provide animation president and creative teams with support to complete their assigned projects
• Ensuring creative assets and projects are error free and filed appropriately
• Assist with tracking, requesting, submitting and filing invoices for Creative Production Charges
• Assist with reviewing, proofing master scripts from creative leads and/or clients
• Track the timeliness of vendor follow-up by logging the information into a tracking file
• 1-2 yrs. experience working in production or related experience.
• Supporting/communicating with creative executives.
• Excellent written, proofreading and oral communication skills.
• Both a self-starter, able to work alone where necessary and a team player, able to pitch in at all levels to get the job done.
• Must have a passion for content.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience sitting in writers' rooms
• Knowledge of production/animation terminology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkm7n-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.