Corporate Recruiter, Contract
WarnerMedia seeks a Corporate Recruiter for the Talent Acquisition department. As a Recruiter, you'll partner with leaders across businesses to understand their talent needs within our Finance & Accounting, HR, and Legal groups. You'll spend your time engaging top talent in the market and getting them excited about the work we do. You'll rely on traditional and non-traditional methods to identify candidates. You'll manage the end-to-end recruiting process (posting roles, leading kickoffs, screening & evaluating candidates, managing relationships with multiple stakeholders, serving as an Advisor to hiring managers, prioritizing diversity and ensuring the interview process is inclusive, and, finally, offer negotiation).
• Be a trusted partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department, and position needs.
• Develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• Own the strategy to lead recruiting discussions with hiring managers and HR.
• Develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Design creative job postings to better attract candidates, build key competitive research and develop industry profiles.
• Leverage tools to heavily source candidates (BrassRing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Boolean search, etc.).
• Partner with hiring managers on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection and offer, including negotiating salary terms.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations with a focus on diversity) to become a subject matter expert in creative recruitment.
• Target, attend and source from key industry-related events.
• Proactively support, educate, and advocate for internal talent.
• Partner with HR, and internal talent ambassadors to ensure employees are supported through their career development.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a talent acquisition organization (entertainment, media or streaming industry experience strongly preferred).
• Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and business leaders.
• Excellent project management skills (critical thinker, manages expectations, follows timeline, communicates progress effectively, etc.).
• Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to understand business functions.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7y30-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.