Assistant Media Planner
This position will support the WarnerMedia Live Events team, the Ad Sales Marketplace Image + Experience team and the 10th Street production team. These three teams come together and collaborate with our network partners/brands (Turner Sports, Cartoon Network, TBS/TNT, Adult Swim, TCM, Boomerang, truTV, CNN/HLN), to help develop and produce best-in-class corporate and live events, hospitality, conferences and meetings. The primary responsibilities for this position will focus on the 2022 WarnerMedia Upfront event in May but will also include other related events and tasks leading to Upfront.
For context: The Upfront is considered WarnerMedia's most important corporate event of the year. A critical moment for our ad sales business, the Upfront is our opportunity to capture the hearts, minds, and budgets for the advertising community. In 2022, we intend for the Upfront to be a hybrid show, with both a live in-person event component AND a virtual experiential platform.
Our goal: to produce a highly entertaining, engaging and unforgettable experience that demonstrates the power of WarnerMedia's content, products and partnerships.
• Provide office administrative support to the WarnerMedia Live Events team, the Ad Sales Marketplace Image + Experience team and 10th Street Production team.
• Administrative tasks include: scheduling and tracking meetings, creating and sending meeting agendas, writing and distributing meeting recap notes, file manager, shared server file organizer ordering meals/catering, etc.
• Organize and manage event registration/invite lists, travel itineraries, hotel room bookings, lists for credentials, etc.
• Conduct event planning research and provide on-site/digital support for live event(s).
• Assist with budget and invoice tracking.
• Proofread documents.
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented individual with an interest in live events
• A strategic thinker with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Must be an efficient, resourceful team player
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills; with good judgement and ability to interact with different levels of management and team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mwo6-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.