Analysis of output and volume agreement criteria for product inclusion, categorization, and establishing the pricing setup in the order-to-cash system (COSMOS).
Process orders and contractual extension fees, prepare contracts, amendments, and product notices.
Liaise with Sales Administration in International sales offices, as well as Legal, Finance, and Rights Administration departments.
• Prepares contracts, amendments, product schedules and other legal documents using established templates for orders. Verifies availability (rights and clearances) for product contained in sales orders and research prior sales history and deal terms. Resolves any conflicting clearance, sales, pricing or rights issues prior to document distribution. Analysis of output and volume agreement criteria for product inclusion, categorization, and establishing the pricing setup in the WB system. Process extension fees to ensure accurate and timely processing and maintain deal text library in COSMOS, as needed. Assist other contract administration teams with preparation of contracts, amendments and product notices/schedules and/or data input in COSMOS.
• Coordinates and corresponds with Sales, Rights, Collections, Finance, and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues. Coordinates execution of approved documents, update status in COSMOS and distribute documents both internally and externally.
• Maintain various records and files. Performs special tasks and projects as assigned.
• Minimum one year contract administration or similar experience, preferably in television or film distribution.
• Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Excellent written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills.
• SAP experience preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• BA/BS degree strongly preferred.
• Must be detail oriented, with accurate input and proofing skills
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding environment while effectively meeting deadlines and be able to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to take direction and work well with others.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8950q-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.