Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
House of Highlights is a key part of the Bleacher Report/Turner Sports portfolio, representing one of the most influential media brands for the Gen-Z audience. With over 50 Million followers, HoH is the heartbeat of the Gen Z sports fan, who gravitate to the brand because of its authentic voice which remains celebratory, relatable and inclusive. Everything HoH does -- from the original content we create, to our collaborations with leagues, creators and brands, to the viral clips we curate from across the world -- aligns with these 3 core brand pillars, and it has created a connection with fans that feels more like a close friend than an inaccessible brand or publisher.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter to be an integral part of the House of Highlights team, focusing specifically on original content strategy and the development of new content formats/series on social. The Content Strategy Coordinator will play a multifunctional role that spans content ideation and piloting, new format and platform testing, developing relationships and incubating emerging creators, new audience development, social analytics, editing/packaging, and multi-platform distribution strategy/execution. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Working closely with HoH leadership team, social programming team and content production team to develop and execute new content ideas and viral formats.
• Studying the creator space and developing relationships and collaboration opportunities.
• Piloting new content formats, both creating content individually and strategically partnering with external creators to help content ideas come to life
• Becoming a platform expert on key new/emerging platforms that matter to Gen Z, with a particular focus on YouTube and TikTok
• Proactively developing audience development tactics and systems for tracking key platform insights
• Serving as a gatekeeper of HoH brand, an expert for internal teams to leverage when developing HoH ideas across content partnerships and new platforms
• Leverage knowledge of emerging formats and translate to support internal HoH creator groups and brands
• Editing/Optimizing content for maximum performance based on consumption habits, algorithm behavior and audience insights.
• 1-2 yrs of experience in media and/or marketing
• Passion for social content, creators, sports, and new media.
• Deep understanding of viral video content created specifically for social media
• Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and travel
• Experience with content creation, editing and publishing a big plus
• Able to pivot and change direction depending on content needs
• Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
• Expert-level understanding of YouTube and TikTok
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyene0-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.