Procure To Pay Jr Analyst
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The purpose of this position is to manage Content Delivery team across different shifts and vendors, that deal with on boarding, reception, download, distributor management and reception QC coordination for all longform material of GE & Kids, both acquired and original WM, for all latam platforms (HBO MAX, linear, affiliates) and for EMEA and APAC in the case of shared international WM content. This position is responsible for developing efficient and robust workflows for the operation, alongside other departments from different regions, especially acquisitions LATAM team.
• Ensure the timely reception of medias for all LATAM longforms and content for EMEA and APAC. This is achieved by leading content delivery team and managing vendors who guarantee the proper management of all media processing, closely working with distributors, acquisitions and operation areas such as QC and Media Management and analyzing and proposing process improvements in order to make the operation more robust and efficient.
• Control the availability and proper quality of all distribution master medias. Lead the team and vendors who ensure the correct availability of all incoming content from distributors and WarnerMedia International Originals productions. This position should guarantee the availability of all content received and processed, keeping the expected quality standards and making agreements upon international programming offices. This is achieved by constantly analyzing workflows, working very closely with the Acquisitions team and distributors, QC teams and international content delivery departments and monitoring the team's performance in order to execute adjustments when needed.
• Onboarding of new distributors. This position should manage the onboarding of new distributor/production houses to the WM workflows in a timely manner. He/She should partner with acquisitions to solve any difficulties and should warn media management team, along with upper management and other teams, of any delays.
• Provide results that are both cost efficient and reliable. In order to achieve this, the incumbent has to periodically re-evaluate number of coordinators per task, change processes and teams organization, be up-to-date in software tools, plan different trainings for team members in order to change staff from one team to another when necessary, have reliable metrics in order to asses efficiency and reliability clearly and lead the supervisors and operators through all these continuous changes in a firm and empathic way.
• Experience in Managing a team of coordinators as a supervisor for 2 years
• Experience in Media operations for at least 3 years
• Degree or equivalent experience in - Television Studio Operation or Television Studio Production and Direction College Degree (''Titulo terciario'' in Argentina), Audio Visual Design College or Bachelor's Degree, Graphic Design College or Bachelor's Degree, Engineering Bachelor's Degree
• Fluent in English speaking, writing, reading. Advanced level or higher
The Nice to Have
• Experience in Working in a multinational corporation
• Experience in other roles in broadcast (playout, transmission, graphics, postproduction, content management)
• Experience in leading cross functional projects
• Experience in other roles such as Programming or roles that implies working with vendors/ distributors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mwq6-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.