Sr. Compensation Analyst
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Analyst, Global Total Rewards for the HR Compensation & Benefits department. They will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of centralized and harmonized compensation support for functional organizations that span across all business units. They will provide guidance to internal clients and collaborate in the planning, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support the company's business strategy. They will assist with the preparation of communications on compensation administration guidelines related to the annual pay planning process.
• Assists in the development, implementation, and administration of the company's compensation programs.
• Assists in the administration of the annual merit increase, bonus, and long-term incentive program
• Partners with HR Services on automating the compensation planning process.
• Assists with the preparation of communications on compensation administration guidelines.
• Supports the annual compensation review process.
• Supports survey participation across the Warner Media enterprise.
• Supports the employment contracts administration effort by tracking and running reports
• Build and maintain reports to monitor the integrity and validity of the data
• Participates in a variety of HR and compensation related projects, including ad-hoc studies, projects and analysis.
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience with a focus on HR, HRIS, Compensation or Finance or related fields.
• Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders from various disciplines within the business (Operations, Finance etc.)
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with other MS Office programs
• Strong quantitative skills and ability to think critically, with ability to research and analyze various types of data.
• Strong communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9370k-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.