Senior Manager, TV Research
Commercial Operations Coordinator (12 months contract)
This is a fixed term 12-month contract role.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To support the commercial operations of kids' networks in leading coordination of all sales related matters on assigned networks. The successful candidate will be responsible in processing all sales bookings to deadline in order to maximize revenue, ensuring accuracy of bookings and reporting. The role will require a good understanding of commercial booking workflows with strong communication skills, time management and accuracy skills, and the ability to remain calm and focussed when under pressure.
1) Book, Traffic, & Manage Sales Campaigns (60%)
• Receive and processes commercial bookings across digital & linear platforms
• Ensures correct sequencing of copies within key revenue driven campaigns
• Ensure sponsorship orders are checked and processed as per sponsorship workflows
• Troubleshoot and ensure coordination between sales, internal/external stakeholders
• Work closely with presentation scheduling team/manager to resolve linear booking issues
2) Copy Checking (15%)
• Chase, receive and view all creative submissions/materials upon receipt
• Ensure S&P approvals and technical spec checks performed, assigning in-house ID's
3) Regional & Cross Business Support (15%)
• Work with internal stakeholders to advise on supporting cross business priorities
• Review media plans against available inventory, break structures etc, advise on possible changes
• Process regional & local bookings, following the different process required for these priorities
• Help define commercial vs non-commercial workflows where flexibility is required & able to be considered, communicating both the benefit and risk in any recommended approach.
4) Team Support & Communication (10%)
• Assist the commercial operations team more broadly in processing SEA bookings, providing cover within the team when others are on leave/absent.
• Assist the wider Media Planning & Presentation team in case of times of need/low sales volumes
• Ensure solid communications with Commercial Ops Supervisor and Presentation Scheduling team.
• Minimally 2 years of experience in a similar role within the broadcast TV/Media industry, or experience in media planning / scheduling
• Execellent command of the English language
• Ability to communicate effectively across various levels and departments within the company
• Experience in broadcast media systems such as Citrix Landmark ATS / Vision
• Broad knowledge and experience in using Microsoft office products
• Broad knowledge and experience in commercial operations workflows, as well as broadcast media industry / TV station workflows
• Understanding of TV Ratings
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmbxx-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.