Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. is seeking Clerk Floaters for the Clerk Floater temporary pool. Clerk Floater positions fulfill temporary assignment needs; length of assignments and hours vary. Requirements differ based on specific job assignment.
• Depending on assignment, responsibilities may include some or all of the following: daily administrative operation in a department including processing and tracking of payments, reconcile and process purchase orders and studio work authorizations, process time and attendance, prepare expense reports and reimbursements, communicate with internal and external clients, answering phones, filing, faxing, photocopying, typing, making travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars.
• Pay rate varies based on each specific job assignment.
• Most positions require strong billing, accounts payable and receivable experience, general office experience, and a valid California Driver's License.
• Must have effective communication skills and good follow through skills.
• Background must demonstrate strong customer service, the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and strong attention to detail.
• Must be proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel (skills testing will be done at time of application to determine skill level).
• Knowledge of SAP or similar accounting software and billing system software a plus.
• Previous production experience or knowledge of production a plus.