Fan Experience Specialist
Category Manager (12 month fixed term contract)
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The Category Manager – Home & Specialty Fashion is responsible for growing the Adult & Infant Home Category (Hardlines & Soflines) by driving Warner Media Consumer Products ANZ revenue for all product lines within the Home category (including and not limited to Bedding & Home Furnishings, Craft/Stationery, Party, Dinnerware/Drinkware/Food Storage, Greetings, Gifting and Automotive).
This role is responsible for growing the business' Specialty Fashion Category across ANZ. This position acts as the key Category authority and resource in ANZ and exerts executive level influence on internal staff, licensees, retail buyers and key promotional partners – with enthusiasm, a spirit of collaboration and professionalism – to drive breakthrough results.
This position is a 12 month, Full time, Fixed Term Maternity Leave Cover
• Ensuring that each licensee (including DTR Licensees) is able to meet and exceed the terms of their contractual commitment.
• Ensuring that each licensee executes against all the terms of their contracts - marketing spend, demographic targets, financial reporting, retail activation and product development.
• Drive revenue and achieve quarterly and annual budget targets
• Liaising with global internal stakeholders to maximize business outcomes.
• Conducting quarterly business reviews with key licensees.
• Maximise retail distribution of Category products across key retailers
• Assessing potential new licensees as required.
• Building relationships with retail category buyers to ensure product and promotional placement at retail.
• Building and executing Category plans for line of business and executing against approved plans to meet WBCP ANZ's growth objectives.
• Liaise with other divisions and departments to maximize synergies in the company as required.
• Present current and new business opportunities to current and potential licensing partners with the support of the Retail & Marketing department.
• Liaise with Franchise, Marketing, Retail, Creative and Sales departments to ensure full alignment on all sales and expense strategies, and Franchise/Category presentations
• Working closely with Creative & Marketing to execute Halo programs and keep the Global Halo team updated on programs and associated files up-to-date.
• Maintain effective relationships with the key executives of the Company locally and internationally. Build specific work relationships with category senior management in Burbank, colleagues overseas offices and key global/overseas licensees to grow the business.
• Regularly review Royalty Reports and Licensee Sales reports in order to achieve the business goals and strategies.
• Be an integral, passionate and respectful member of the Team.
• Ideally 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
• Extensive knowledge of the Australian Fashion, Home and Gifting market and the practices in dealing in the entertainment and/or license industry
• Experience with sales planning and forecast
• High level interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong proficiency with Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint required
• Must have strong follow up skills and a commitment to excellence in customer service
• Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with internal and external parties to drive results.
• Proactive, responsible, accountable and results oriented.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving capabilities.
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
• Ability to work across multiple priorities/deadlines under pressure.
• Ability to work in a proactive and positive manner.
• A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation.
• A collaborative style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
• Engaging and innovative presentation style when delivering training.
• Able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
• Passion for this business; driven to accomplish and meet objectives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqxme-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.