Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Posting Job Description :
As a Buying Assistant you will facilitate the product development and purchasing for our stores through providing administrative support to the buying & sourcing team members, managing supplier relationships and producing accurate reports
• Provide administrative support to our Product Development (PD) process. This will include documenting the development process (the Critical Path) for the complete buying cycle, from concept approval through to handover of goods as well as updating documents for this process on a daily basis all the while, highlighting risks and potential issues to the wider team.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders.
• Maintaining our sample library. Ensure the buying team have the most up-to-date samples, pulling them out when needed for trade and meetings and ensuring they are put back afterwards.
• Provide competitive shop analysis as requested, checking pricing, product quality and trends when directed by Buyers, Senior Buyers, or Vice President of Merchandise.
• Prepare boards and trend information for meetings when required.
• General admin duties including (but not limited to) receiving post, filing, diarising meetings, and taking minutes in meetings.
• Be able to use, and exploit sales reports to perform the role effectively and efficiently.
• Analysing sales reports (as well as other, ad hoc reporting requests), ensuring information is updated and accurate at all times.
• Prior experience in a similar administrative head office role
• Strong administration and IT skills including the MS Office Suite and ideally, buying systems (such as Aptos)
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
• Have strong organisational and analytical skills with an attention to detail.
• 40 hours per week (full time) on a Monday to Friday pattern.
• Occasional weekend work (as an alternate) may be required to support the wider retail business.
• Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5mkm-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.