WarnerMedia, LLC seeks a Business Resilience Senior Professional for the WM Enterprise Biz Resilience department.
The Business Resilience Senior Professional/Professional will report to the Manager, Business Resilience (US) and will be responsible for maintaining effective Crisis Management, Response and Business Continuity Plans for WarnerMedia Global operations. This position requires a professional and customer orientated individual who will be involved in the creation, organization, and maintenance of documentation related to Business Resilience. This position requires off business hour availability and travel (once appropriate).
• Provides support to the Business Resilience Manager and the US Business Resilience Team as part of the department's work stream including the completion of project related tasks that support the overall initiatives of the BR Department.
• Manages the on-going support of the business, both office and productions, monitoring respective work mailboxes, responding to inquiries, escalating issues and fulfilling any other ad hoc requests
• Assists in the development of testing scenarios, test plans and presentations for testing scenarios, draft post exercise review and lessons-learned reports Crisis Management and Emergency Response Program: At the time of a disaster (on and off hours), provide incident support and subject matter expertise to the response teams and business units impacted.
• Proactive monitoring of WM assets, locations, and employees; may partner with the Security Intelligence center on data gathering and opportunities for enhancement
• Maintain emergency supplies and create evacuation/emergency procedures for all WM sites
• Conduct site risk assessments to create a holistic view on potential business disruption Business Resilience Planning: Conduct business impact analysis interviews according to priorities determined by WarnerMedia executive leadership; develop appropriate business disruption recovery strategies Support team in the creation, maintenance, and reviewing of response, crisis management and business continuity plans for all business units within the company according to the WarnerMedia standards.
• Identify training and awareness needs for staff named in plans, develop and conduct training exercises as appropriate for the type of plan and team membership.
• Lead and participate in multi-disciplinary group activities, meetings, and drills involving internal department and outside agencies.
• Any other projects as required
• Bachelor's degree / Master's degree 5+ years of relevant experience including 3+ years in business continuity or related field
• Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification CBCP certification required.
• MBCP encouraged CEM, EMCP, CISSA, CISSP or PMP certification a plus
• Knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery policies, procedures, regulations and governance process
• Strong understanding of regulatory requirements impacting the company Knowledge of technologies deployed in a media and entertainment environment a plus
• Experience providing business process solutions, identifying effectiveness opportunities whilst being customer service and detail orientated
• Must have experience presenting to Senior Executives Experience using Fusion Framework or other business continuity software preferred Experience with
• Emergency Notifications tools e.g. Everbridge Proficient in utilizing Office 365; Teams, Planner, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to demonstrate teamwork, and actively participate as a member of a team, balancing organizational and personal objectives effectively.
• Ability to speak clearly and persuasively; ability to elicit cooperation Ability to work in an environment where changing priorities are the norm and flexibility is a must; demonstrate skills in managing multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience providing business process solutions, identifying effectiveness opportunities
• Interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with colleagues in remote locations Independent work, accountable and able to exercise sound judgement and maintain strict confidentiality
• High level of personal initiative, creativity and self-motivation
• Self-motivated and viewed as credible source of knowledge by peers internally/externally
• Solid analytical, organizational, decision-making and time management skills
• Work flexible hours to accommodate international schedules and on-call
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ejqp-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.