Business Coordinator (Temporary)
WarnerMedia seeks a Business Coordinator for the CNN Department. The Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative and operational support. You will be responsible for coordinating areas such as expense report approval, process invoices, onboarding new hires, order equipment, workspace move requests, calendar maintenance, catering, work scheduling and provide vacation back up. You will also provide executive support. Arrange travel, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports and maintain office supplies. This individual must be good at fostering relationships across departments and cities to provide seamless service for clients. You will be required to liaise with business partners such as Facilities, Human Resources, and Technology Services.
• You are THE go-to person on the team - so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional and eager.
• We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands.
• We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on administrative experience with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 3+ years of administrative support experience preferred.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• High level of confidentiality required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
• You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline. Be flexible, dependable, and results oriented. If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nn6e-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.