Los Angeles, CA
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Th e Business Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for advanced, diversified and confidential business operations and administrative support to the Senior Vice President overseeing CNN Original Series, as well as to the tea m s responsible for CNN Original Series and CNN Films. This position will be come very knowledgeable of company policy, processes and procedures in order to efficiently and thoroughly meet client needs. The position interacts frequently with the highest level of CNN management and talent, as well as high-profile external contacts. The position must frequently liaise with Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Travel and primary clients, acting as a 360 - degree business resource.
Executive and Client Support
• Handle calendars, travel arrangements, and expenses for a Senior Vice President and other senior-level employees
• Serve as a multi-subject matter expert for client questions.
• Gather or research information; assist in the creation of presentation materials to be shared at internal meetings, as well as to external partners.
• Assist clients in establishing Concur and AmEx accounts, submit expense reports for executives, and serve as a subject matter expert on expense training and company travel policies.
• Schedule department meetings and conference room requests, coordinating with various departments to procure all necessary components.
• Work discreetly with senior leaders and outside visitors/guests.
• Communicate with Facilities, Security and IT to resolve staff concerns and requests.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings solid administrative experience, and will have the backing of a supportive, collaborative team. We are looking for someone who is proactive, polished , trustworthy and eager.
• This position will serve as a backup to other BA team members, supporting clients and executives during vacation coverage.
• Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent education, training and/or experience
• Three - Five years of strong senior/executive level support experience.
• Must be Microsoft Office proficient. Ability to quickly learn and adapt to computer systems and change.
• High level of diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment. Know how to prioritize and have an eye for detail.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent attitude and problem-solving skills.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team. Must have a strong commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d893ym-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.