Senior People Partner
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Benefits Administrator, is responsible for determining eligibility and enrolling employees in the company benefits program. Their duties include processing enrollments (Active & COBRA), terminations, employee contribution set-up, FSA schedule, maintaining employee database and files, verifying insurance billing, cost tracking for quarterly cost reports to divisions and aid in preparation of year end reports (W-2 and ACA). Work and competencies include:
• Determine benefits eligibility from weekly payroll feeds
• Conduct vendor audits for healthcare billing
• Update and Maintain healthcare costs spreadsheet for reporting
• Aid and prepare annual Aggregate Large Employer report(s) for ACA compliance
• Expert level of proficiency with Excel and able to interpret eligibility rules
• Works with minimal guidance
• Translates concepts (e.g. eligibility rules) into practice
• Review data loaded in the data warehouse for accuracy, completeness and consistency.
• Work on other projects as assigned
Employee Benefits administration
Data aggregation, analysis and reporting
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Knowledge and experience with multiple databases and the ability to write queries and combine data from multiple data sources
Translates concepts into practice
Healthcare industry-experience a plus but not required
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
BA/BS degree preferred
3 years minimum experience with data reporting/analysis
Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Ability to prioritize projects and tasks while remaining production and professional.
Ability to think creatively, multi-task and to perform successfully in a fast-paced environment.
Must have strong customer service skills.
Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Must be able to identify issues and problem solve in a timely manner.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Must be able to handle confidential information.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x25q-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.