Avalanche Software, a division of Warner Brothers Games Inc. seeks an Associate Software Engineer. Join the team working on the upcoming game Hogwarts Legacy, a new open world, action RPG set in the Wizarding World.
• Develop gameplay systems
• Develop and maintain tools for production of AAA game titles
• Collaborate with other engineers and clients to develop, maintain, debug and ship games
• Write and review code, develop documentation, and debug problems, on game systems
• Bachelor of Science in Game Engineering or related degree and/or experience
• Experience with demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio and C/C++
• Experience with Unreal engine 4, or any other PC game engines
• Experience interacting with game consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, Switch) strongly desired
• Video game industry experience is a plus
• Comfortable and practiced with coding tools, such as Source Control (Perforce), debugger (Visual Studio), scripting languages
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
• A self-motivated work process and excellent communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez338-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.