WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
WB Games Boston is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join their Product team.
The Associate Product Manager will use quantitative analysis to make data-driven recommendations, define business goals and translate goals into business requirements and product specifications. In addition to job knowledge and technical skills, emphasis is placed on teamwork, communication, and organization skills.
This is a long term temp position that is eligible for most company benefits.
• The Associate PM will works on various assigned aspects of the product.
• Assignments are clearly defined in terms of expected output, quality, process and time frame for completion. Independently handles smaller features/programs or assists with specific portions of larger features/programs.
• Contributes and shares ideas/competitive practices in the free to play mobile gaming space .
• Works collaboratively with others to implement, test and measure hypotheses and the impact of decisions.
• Develop a knowledge of game design principles such as player experience, player behavior, choice and motivation, game progression and pacing, etc.
• Possess a solid understanding of the game's economy design, financial levers and performance KPIs.
• Maintains an awareness of competitive products and trends.
• Developing a general understanding of all development disciplines, their input into the product and the team's chosen development methodology.
• Analyzes data, builds automated reports, and works with the analytics team to get all necessary data to evaluate game metrics.
• Developing skill with product testing
• Gaming Industry experience is a plus.
• Experience in quantitative analysis and ability to work with existing hypotheses and models is required.
• A solid knowledge of quantitative analysis and data modeling principles and methodologies is required.
• Ability to derive conclusions from data and structured thinking techniques to make data-driven decisions.
• A degree in a related discipline (e.g. economics, finance, math, hard sciences, etc.) or equivalent functional experience.
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Excellent communication, and organization skills are required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbpwy-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.