WarnerMedia seeks a Temporary Associate Producer for the CNN Department.
This temporary Associate Producer will turn CNN television programs into audio ''showcasts'' and deliver them on an hourly basis. This role requires someone who works quickly, focuses on accuracy, is technical and remains flexible as news breaks. In addition to monitoring live TV, this role will require someone who understands both video and audio production workflows and has experience with tools, such as Premiere Pro and Pro Tools. The associate producer will coordinate with other team members on a rotation to ensure consistency.
• Closely monitor TV programs as they air.
• Extract multi-channel audio from video files.
• Light editing and mixing in Pro Tools.
• Prepare each ''showcast'' for dynamic ad insertion.
• QC'ing all ''showcast'' deliverables Upload final masters to our CMS for distribution.
• Coordinate with production manager on workflow and standards.
• 2+ years of technical editing experience in ProTools, Audition, and Premiere Pro.
• Strong collaboration, communication, excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
• Ability to thrive under pressure with diverse staff and talent
• Flexibility with operating in a 24/7 environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e1e6-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.