PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is responsible for performing content review, edit and classification of WarnerMedia's content for SEAP. Ensuring that local and regional regulatory requirements and WarnerMedia's content compliance policies are applied through review & edit of GE and Kids content across all linear and non-linear platforms.
Content Review and Edit 70%
• S&P/ Censorship review - perform full length review of video materials, complete censorship notes against relevant censorship standards, marking relevant timecodes for edits as well as duration changes.
• Video compliance editing: manage S&P daily work schedules, ensuring consistent quality and timely delivery of edited materials and supporting edit reports. Content includes full length WM originals and 3rd party acquisition titles. Due to time sensitive nature of 1st run content, edits are carried out against both low and high res content.
• Flag any content that may need to be banned for specific feeds/territories and highlight any potential S&P issues as required.
• Perform censorship for all channels in accordance with the standards and practices of the Asian region and based on feedback provided by regional affiliates.
• Manage media segmentation and data entry to relevant broadcast systems.
• Liaise with S&P team on a regular basis to ensure standards are maintained throughout the region.
• Keep abreast of any local compliance issues/regulatory changes across SEAP
Admin and Communication 20%
• Preparing and file compliance reports, track progress, input and maintain information in various system and documents.
• Communicate and interact with TO colleagues, Network Presentation and Programmers as necessary to determine and execute operational requirements.
• Liaise with vendors on delivery and technical issues with provided material.
• Coordinate and prioritize compliance process.
Workflow & Efficiency 10%
• Strive for continuous improvement of Compliance edit workflows.
• Responsible for maintaining agreed turnaround times on edit and reviewing of all content and ensuring content is completed in line with broadcast priorities.
• Work with colleagues to identify workable solutions as new requirements arise.
• Has working experience as a video editor in a digital post-production facility.
• Has experience in a broadcast facility with S&P/censorship related job duty.
• Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere, Media Encoder, Audition and After Effects – and up to date with the latest time saving features e.g. essential graphics. And knowledge of the latest standards of post-production systems.
• Excellent attention to detail and a high level of quality in performing seamless edits.
• Excellent communication skills in managing expectations and deliverables with internal and external parties.
• Strong passion for content.
• Fluent in another Southeast Asian language e.g. Thai, Bahasa Melayu/ Indonesia, Mandarin, Vietnamese
• Diploma or equivalent experience in in Broadcast, Media, Communications or equivalent.
• Knowledge in broadcast operations and multi-media files format/standard.
• Knowledge and passion for WM original content - HBO, Warner Bros, Cartoon Network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kzpx-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.