CBS Television Stations
New York, NY
Assistant Store Manager (Harry Potter Flagship)
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of Flagship Wizarding World stores, in key cities globally. These stores will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to oversee multiple segments of the business while inspiring and leading a team of brand specialists.
We will be hiring for 5 (five) Assistant Store Managers.
• Assists the Store Manager with interviewing, on-boarding, and training new employees.
• Evaluates, coaches, and counsels store employees to meet all expectations.
• Conducts store staff meetings and attends leadership meetings as needed.
• Creates staffing and zoning plan for all associates within the store
• Manages all aspects of floor operations including visual merchandising as well as coordinating general maintenance of the facilities.
• Opens and / or closes the store, assigns cash drawers, and completes financials, audits, sales reports, and other relevant paperwork as needed.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment through coaching and education to ensure safety guidelines are adhered to.
• Ensures that all team members develop an understanding of product knowledge and visual standards.
• Responsible for opening/closing procedure of the store.
• Is responsible for achieving sales goals and managing shrink.
• Adheres to Company policies for all cash handling processes.
• Responsible for maintaining acceptable parameters for controllable P&L categories.
• Promotes a positive and seamless guest experience. Encourages team to engage with all guests and practice advance experience selling skills.
• Handles and resolves all guest-related issues, ensures service standards, levels, and maximizes the customer experience.
• Create strategy plans in place to innovate the customer experience.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in premium retail, with 2+ years in a supervisory or management role.
• Exhibited proficiency for business acumen with exceptional customer service experience
• Good understanding of business and financial concepts and demonstrated ability to lead the team to drive results
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts