- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionJOB PURPOSE
• Handling the Sales and Distribution responsibilities for part of northern India
• Responsible for Direct Distribution of all titles released by us for part of northern India.
• Increasing our reach and penetration of our films for the region. Identifying new areas of exploitation of our films, where we currently do not have any presence.
• Assess the potential of each film prior to release. Making estimates and ensuring that all films are released in a profitable manner. Optimal allocation of publicity inventory to cinemas. Achieving annual targets that have been set as per the lineup.
• Getting the best possible showcasing. Handling Weekly Programming for films in circulation in multiplexes/ cinemas in the region.
• Optimum utilization of film print inventory. Release films only in profitable centers.
• Handling bookings and KDM's in the in-house sales platform MACCS.
• Ensuring that bookings are done in a timely manner and the integrity of the data in MACCS is audit compliant and accurate. This includes data on Cinema and Payers.
• Acquiring and collating GBO of all films released daily (including weekends as and when required by Home Office) and sending GBO reports as per the prescribed format or any other format that may be required by the senior Management.
• Retrieval of weekly DCR's from cinemas.
• When required, payment recovery follow-ups from parties and keeping the ageing healthy and within the company's desirable limit. Supervising Periodic Party Account reconciliation in co-ordination with Finance/SDC.
• Regular visits to the markets to check on branding, collate data, book cinemas and to enhance market knowledge and intelligence.
• Maximizing visibility of our films in cinemas by ensuring normal publicity materials are displayed well in advance of the release. Also trying to get special branding of the film at the least possible cost.
• Maximizing visibility of our films in cinemas by ensuring that the trailering of our films are regularly shown before big blockbuster films including local films on a best case basis. To send a Weekly Trailer Scheduling & Reporting as per the Senior Management's requirements.
• Documentation of sales contracts and correspondence with exhibitors.
• Preparing Competitive Data reports (for e.g. Top 10 cinemas / Top 5 Circuits etc), Market Intelligence Reports, Local Films Reports or any other sales Reports that may be required by the Senior Management. Maintaining all such data on a continual basis and sending out weekly reports.
• Any other sales requirements that may be required as per the job requirements.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Education : Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline
• 5 - 7 years of experience in similar domain
• Experience in working on Salesforce or any Sales MIS Platform is preferred
• Passion for Films and Television Content will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of Excel is a Must
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
• Must be service-oriented.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpbee9-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.