Los Angeles, CA
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks an Assets Coordinator for the Corporate Archives/Museum department.
Under WBSO, Warner Bros. Corporate Archive is responsible for the identification and preservation (archiving) of all Warner Bros. theatrical and television production assets. The department maintains and manages all assets from all Franchise titles sharing assets between productions. Additionally, the department supports worldwide promotional and marketing initiatives for TV, Film and Studio Tours including complete logistic, concept, sourcing, installation, and project management services for said initiatives while servicing Museum exhibitions both Domestic and International.
Position provides support to Warehouse Supervisor and Archive Reps in the oversight of 100,000 sq ft archive warehouse and related logistics. This includes pulling assets, housing and re-housing of assets, load out and offloading of shipments, packing and crating, and fabrication as needed.
Warehousing and archiving of Film and TV Assets
• Under supervision, house and re-house assets within warehouse
• employing archival standards
• Assist in packing, crating and load in of all assets leaving the warehouse
• Assist in the off loading and uncrating of assets received and security check in
• Pull assets as directed
• Arrange for Security marking (DNA) of assets when needed
• Assist in warehouse cleanup and daily maintenance
• Assist in fabrication of display stands and mounts when needed
• Provides measurements (weights and dimensions) when needed
• Performs other administrative tasks as needed
• Assists in entering inventory data into Navision database
• Supports various ad hoc research, installations, exhibits, and auction prep
• Min 2 years Entertainment or Production experience preferred
• Previous experience working in a warehouse environment and operating heavy equipment required
• Equipment Certification (see below)
• Experience with an Order Picker and Forklift required
• Previous experience working with inventory and order system, preferred
• Customer service experience preferred
• HS diploma required
• Excellent organizational, time management skills, and communication skills
• Must work collaboratively
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to lift boxes 25-30 lbs
• Must be flexible
• Microsoft Office Suite –Intermediate
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8oj1-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.