Media Operations Specialist
• Ensure the coordination of production asset sharing for marketing, publicity and other internal/ external teams and departments. Act as the main point person to fulfill specific asset requests.
• Establish and maintain a database of all show/production assets.
• Work closely with production teams to ensure assets are updated with final versions.
• Work closely with various production teams on budgeting for content creation as requested. Responsible for staying on schedule and on budget.
• Maintaining accurate guidelines and specifications of evolving asset requirements. Ensure quality control of assets, routing and tracking of assets. Evaluating and implementing best practices of asset process and workflow optimization.
• Responsible for securing approvals from stakeholders/supervisors on requests before materials are shared/created for other departments/teams.
• Coordinate legal clearances as needed.
• Handle special projects as assigned by supervisors.
• Work with archives to ensure any new content/assets are archived per WBA policy.
• 2+ years of experience in same or similar role; Animation production experience required.
• Sound judgment and discretion while managing sensitive, confidential information
• Superior communication skills, able to work autonomously and in a team setting while navigating multiple priorities
• Professional and friendly with a flexible attitude.
• Ability to work independently and proactively with strong follow up required.
• Multi-tasker and able to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
• Able to manage detail with speed and accuracy.
• Experience with digitizing art, photos, and documents.
• Knowledge of Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems preferred.
• Must be able to train, write manuals, and provide guidance to others in use of DAM systems.
• Must be able to deal effectively with executives, producers, staff, and foreign studios staff.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pvye-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.